segunda-feira, 14 de julho de 2008

how to follow what says my heart??

When I was young I wished I could be adult and free.

Now I am a grown up and nothing happened. As much options I have less I like to choose. More tied I feel.

Somehow I followed one path that's not my own.

Not that once I had one to chose for me, but make choices was lighter - just a question of will. Now I have so many dreams… and I feel now's the time to come they true…

I need money, but I need to keep sanity. I don't want to astray my core.

Once you chose a way it's much more difficult to leave it, because you are responsible for the people along, for the vaults you made, you keep attaching obligations and a knowledge, sometimes is not what you wanted to know, and you may not find the biggest questions for your soul…

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

you're a beautiful person, i love you so much as i never loved anybody... sorry for my irresponsibility, i'll try to be better than i'm

with love... wesley