segunda-feira, 9 de agosto de 2010

and I didn't look into your eyes

how can you be so hot, and still don't want to get involved?
every kiss makes my heart skip a beat, when you touch me I'm aware of how cold is my skin...

and I blush thinking of how easy I can be, and I don't want you to have me so deeply if I don't know how much you want me...

tell me, is it true that we always choose to enclose anything in our lives? I feel so stupid when I don't know what to say, yet you're all talkative and smart and charming... and then it's easy just to chat... but I have nothing to say... feel bad...

And all I wanted was a chance to just look into your eyes and feel how you feel deep inside. we don't have to be talking or kissing all the time, do we? It would be good just to have your company, just to be close, and feel warm...

You're like a magnet to me... scary enough...

Another stupid love... with no reason to begin and no way to live through, I guess...

Um comentário:

Andréia . disse...

Pena que o teu nao dá pra seguir.
Adorei ter notícias suas.
Quanta novidade
Estarei voltando sempre
muitos beijos