terça-feira, 3 de agosto de 2010

So here I am... years from that cold time to say I'm happy...
Yes, I melted... now just the yellow flower, who appreciates the snow, but likes to feel the sun warming her petals...

I understand like I'm older, I can see like I'm older... however, I still fell like I'm young... young and fast and slow and calm and stressed and full of chances to fail and try again...
I like to fall in love, and feel all the possibilities and watch a new history begin.

And it's so warm and so sure. Makes me feel the possibility of the history beginning, Makes me want to know what is the secret, and to forget all about anything that has ever hurt before.

That's the magic of love. You find to give even what you don't have for yourself, and oh, now that it's found so you can enjoy it too...

BUT... what if you find a cold heart inside a hot body?
What if you never get to know what is hiden until it's too late? The source of it's frozen air?

What if the disbelief brought a moment when you prefer to feel with your hands rather than with your heart?

What if... yah :S
that's a good beginning for my history... IF I can be patient enough to watch it's ice melt too...
Shoud I?

Um comentário:

Andréia . disse...

Oi querida, td bem?
Que blog mais metido, sô, rsss
Saudades.
como anda a vida, conte-me tudo.
beijossssssssss