segunda-feira, 9 de agosto de 2010

who's good enough?

ok, I tryed to play your game... And now I'm sad and unconfident.

It would be easier if I could believe it's just a game... I'm just not able... I'm not a person to play, I'm a person to feel.
I'm not a woman to make out, I'm a woman to fall in love... I'm a woman to be wooed...

The point is, you talk about discovering my body and gets me wanting to know how that would work... but at the same time I want to relax and just enjoy how good it is to be with you, be that at the level it may, I feel I'm not involved enough in your life and I'm blind to the reasons I can't just go through it...

I feel I'm not cool enough, interesting enough...

When it began I felt amazing for deserving your attention, and now I'm just not good enough...
All the independence and the self caring thing vanishing...

you're not good for me. not right now.

Nenhum comentário: